|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: ldt-1820
LDT-1820 waterproof IP68 high accuracy 0.5C hot pen type good cook meat thermometer calibration is an effective solution to achieve the most accurate temperature in a matter of seconds. hot pen meat thermometer waterproof function is IP68, very good performance. The thermopro wireless meat thermometer is with a LCD display, reading temperatures in your preferred unit of measurement between Celsius or Fahrenheit is a breeze. it has alarm function for high and low temperature. Stop overcooking or under-cooking your good cook handheld meat thermometer like a professional, ensuring the perfect temp every time you're grilling or cooking.
Turn on the device:
Press the on/off button you can turn on the device!
Turn off the device:
Press the on/off and hold 4 seconds, then you can shutdown the thermometer!
Replace the battery:
1. Use a small, thin coin to open the battery door from the thermometer. Insert the coin in the slot on top of the battery door and turn it counter-clockwise till the small triangle feature on top of the battery door is lined up with the “Un-lock” symbol.
2. Take out the door and replace the battery, make sure the original o-ring is inside the battery chamber, line up the small line feature on top of the battery door with the “Un-lock” symbol, then insert the battery door into the chamber and turn it clockwise till the small line feature on top of the battery door is lined up with the “Lock” symbol.
1. Making a proper ice bath is all about keeping a proper ice-water ratio, fill the vessel all the way to the top with ice. Crushed ice is preferred because there are fewer gaps between the ice. However cubed ice will also work fine.
2. Slowly add cold water to fill the spaces between the ice, fill to about 1/3 below the top of the ice, let the mixture sit for a minute or two to allow the temperature of the water to settle. If you see the ice starting to float off the bottom of the vessel, pour off some water and add more ice. Water below the ice will not be at 0℃.
3. Once the mixtures has rested for a minute or two, insert your thermometer probe, place probe tip in center of cup, making sure tip is fully submerged but not in contact with the cup surface, stir for a minimum of 5 seconds.
4. Keep probe tip completely submerged, press and hold “CAL” button for 2 seconds until “CAL” appears on the LCD display, then release.
5. Calibration is complete when display automatically returns to normal operation mode